How many times a day do YOU do it?

direfun2000

I have CC up on my computer, just about everyday. I dart back and forth into the study and read, respond and check post all day long. ;)

I admit, that I am hooked! With no booked cruises in the future, I am thinking of taking a break. :D This message board is really starting to take my life away. :(

I have it minimized on my computer at work and every chance I get I call it up and "refresh" to see what's new. Don't know how many...but alot!

lol me too!! i thought i was crazy...now i know im normal.

or wait...maybe ya'll are just as crazy as i am!!! lol

WAY too often (several times a day at work and at night). Especially for a person that does not post messages.

Does anyone have plans for a time machine? I have 9 days left until my Valor cruise, and the waiting is killing me.

I wonder if this is bad. DH and I are going on our first cruise in June. Neither of us have ever cruised before. So to prepare (I call it) :p . I'm on here at least 5 times a day. Now my brother who has cruised before calls me for advice on cruising. Since I have found Cruise Critic, I have learned so much. Knowledge always has the upper hand. That is what I tell everyone when they ask if I have been on the computer all day. This isn't bad is it? No, Just plan FUN!!!!

You join cruise critics....Then you learn and live....:D

Ok, I have been pondering this same question and can admit to being totally addicted and haven't been on my first cruise yet! I am learning so MUCH from all of you and have post-it notes in my desk drawer with excursion suggestions and a folder of all of the tidbits I have printed out. Yep, I visit whenever possible at work and at least a couple of hours on the weekends.:)

NO! Not that you perverts!!!

How many times day do you visit cruise critic and the forums? I have no cruise booked but still visit it 10+ times a day when not busy at work.

So how about it? What's YOUR #????:D

I enjoy these type of threads yet no one ever realizes the damage that could be done. A several years ago when I was working there was a similar thread and it was discovered that one of the employees was going on CC.Thanks to the roll call section we were able to find out not only who it was,but 3 more that were going on the same cruise.

They all got fired prior to their cruise.Only 1 had insurance.

SO watch out when posting that you do it at work.

Steve

I enjoy these type of threads yet no one ever realizes the damage that could be done. A several years ago when I was working there was a similar thread and it was discovered that one of the employees was going on CC.Thanks to the roll call section we were able to find out not only who it was,but 3 more that were going on the same cruise.

They all got fired prior to their cruise.Only 1 had insurance.

SO watch out when posting that you do it at work.

Steve

Good point. As I am the OP and part owner of our business I guess I can do it ALL DAY LONG and DAYUM if it doens't feel goooooood.:p

I'll admit I'm on here 'way too often. Not very long at a time, but often. But hey, I'm retired. There's only so much volunteer work and meetings, lunches, books to read, etc., and nobody here except me. Since Katrina took my big house, I don't have that to keep me busy. I don't like daytime TV, so I check in here about 3-4 times a day. :)

i dont have a cruise booked this yr either but i love to read the boards still.. they are very interesting and love to look at pictures of other peoples vacation.. i usually go on them 3-6 times a day when im home and when im at work and come home i go on about 2-3 times and stay on for hrs... chattie patty

NO! Not that you perverts!!!

How many times day do you visit cruise critic and the forums? I have no cruise booked but still visit it 10+ times a day when not busy at work.

So how about it? What's YOUR #????:D

I don't work, so I get on this site at LEAST 10+ times a day! I have to admit that i am totally addicted to this site and I just LOVE reading reviews, even reviews for ships that I probably will never go on! I love the funny stories, the polls, I basically love it ALL!! :D

Archived