When did the two credits for a JS start?

Hello All,

I am just wondering if anyone knows when this started? What year? I sailed in a JS in 2003 and did not get 2 credits for a JS. I just wanted to make sure I was not owed a credit somewhere back there. I am trying to get to Diamond before April of next year and any little bit helps. Thanks:)

Tim

Anyone who sailed that first year should probably check - we sailed in a JS in May of 2004 and it only showed up as only one credit - a quick call to C&A got it fixed, though.

It was so cool...from the C&A FAQ page I clicked on contact us and the email was filled in with info to request credit. All you need do is fill in ship and sailing date and your name if you aren't logged in. The site seems to be working great. Maybe they got all the seasnonal caribs loaded. :)

Awww.... Pete.... They aren't there yet... :( Why'd you go and get me all excited... That was just plain mean!! :p

It wasn't meant to be mean..:eek: ......it was just a thought....:p ....are my thoughts mean? I think I'm a nice guy:rolleyes: (well, most of the time)

It would be nice if they come out today. Someone said if not today then not until next week.....wait wait waiting wait longer......yuck!

It wasn't meant to be mean..:eek: ......it was just a thought....:p ....are my thoughts mean? I think I'm a nice guy:rolleyes: (well, most of the time)

I think you know I don't really think your mean... ;)

It would be nice if they come out today. Someone said if not today then not until next week.....wait wait waiting wait longer......yuck!

I saw that too.... and I'm not buying it... The itineraries are supposed to be released the week of 4/23... The other itineraries I was watching didn't all come out on the Monday of week they were supposed to be released. They came out over the course of the week. I think the RCCL rep just doesn't want to be called every day this week. :D

:D Great idea. Let's all call every day. Let's see, 12 hours 26 letters all the As & Bs call between 6-7, Cs & Ds call between 7-8........

I'm being MEAN! :(

Scratch that idea. :)

The fact is they are going to post the schedule when it's ready.......

Archived