BE CAREFUL Lost over 300 pictures!

Paula B

PaulaB -

Just to let you know, I feel your pain. My daughter had been growing her hair for 18 years. The plan, for the last few years, - let it grow until senior pictures, then get it cut and have additional pictures taken with shorter hair.

We had professional pictures taken. A few days later called to confirm they were ok and told the photographer my daughter was getting her hair all cut off and donating it to "Locks of Love". He called back the day after she got her hair cut, he had a problem with his disk, tried all kinds of recovery programs-all the pictures were gone! I know they are only pictures, but I was so sad for her - as if teen girls don't have enough to deal with.

It might not be too late too get your pictures back. My husband erased over 400 pictures of our London and Paris trip. I didn't even get to see a lot of them before he did this. He was surprised I wasn't that angry. What could I say...he knew he made a mistake and nothing I could say would get them back. I put a message on Frommer's asking is someone would share their pictures with me of the sights. They said to google Memory Recovery. Sure enough there are programs out there to get your pictures back...if you have not used your card yet. We did not...we were hoping we might get them. My husband is not home now (hunting) so I don't know exactly which one we used...but we got them all back. It was thirty dollars for the program but worth it. We did try it on another old disc but that didn't work. Good Luck and in a few days my husband will be back if you have any questions.

Gg

Archived