Explorer aft corner?

myboysnaa

Just wondering if anyone has had the corner aft on Explorer 8690? I have been reading reviews and some say that some of the aft are loud and you feel the sway more? Also do they have refrig? I know it has a single door..... Thanks:)

Hvae you seen BonnieVoyager Aft photos yet?

We were in the cabin next to you on the VOyager.

I wonder what is meant that the balcony is loud.. You can have conversations out there without yelling at each other.

The balcony is truly amazing. check out her photos-- be warned about the metal structure and the crew deck on deck 6.

Hi, Yes, they said the aft balcony could be loud, like from the ships engine or the anchor pulling up???? I did look at the aft photos on webshots, they look awesome! I am very excited......not sure if the corner aft with the single door will be better then a slider? Someone did post a good idea to bring along a bungy cord to hold it open! This is a great website, I have been getting alot of great tips! Thanks Dawn

Hi, Yes, they said the aft balcony could be loud, like from the ships engine or the anchor pulling up???? I did look at the aft photos on webshots, they look awesome! I am very excited......not sure if the corner aft with the single door will be better then a slider? Someone did post a good idea to bring along a bungy cord to hold it open! This is a great website, I have been getting alot of great tips! Thanks Dawn

the anchors are located in the forward part of the ship. I havent heard one on the back yet.

Havent heard engines back there either.

did the people who stated about the noise stay in one of the aft cabins or are they going by what they heard also??

With the bungie cord-- depends on when you are sailing. If in the summer you wont be able tostand to keep the door opened. It gets mighty warm and the condensation builds up on the ceiling making everything feel wet.

I as in 9390 this past April 1st, and we didn't need a bungee

cord to keep the door open, as it automatically stayed open

when you pushed it all the way back. I never thought it was

loud, too windy, too non-windy, nor did I notce any soot. I would

book that room again in a heartbeat!

the anchors are located in the forward part of the ship. I havent heard one on the back yet.

Most ships do have anchors on the stern as well to help hold a specific position without swinging, but they are rarely used.

Archived