Dress for formal night

EKELLEY

I have already bought the dress & it arrived yesterday evening. I fits perfrectly. We are going to a wedding on saturday & the invitation said formal optional so I was thinking about wearing it to the wedding. What do y'all think?

I am sooooo jealous!! This is a beautiful dress and when I saw your post I immediately went to Bloomingdales online but it wasn't there :( , I guess I'll just have to stick with the dresses I have. You're so lucky to have gotten such a great dress at that price, enjoy!

The dress is gorgeous for a cruise!

I always heard black and/or white was NO NO at a wedding.

I personally don't ever wear black to a wedding. But LOTS of people do these days, and many brides have bridesmaids in black gowns too. But I have a lot of "old-fashioned" beliefs that many of my contemporaries feel are outdated. So be it.

I knew white was a no no, dont want to out shine the bride, but I have seen women wear white... :eek:

In one of my weddings... I wore a black dress... LOL We got married on April 1 and the whole wedding was black and white, we even have everyone wear black and white, the photos were in black and white, even my flowers, I had black dyed roses and white roses... LOL Hmm should have given me some sort of sign ya think?? Especially since he picked out the whole theme, date, etc...

Archived