Horizon court/bistro?

Retired 07

I understand that the buffet on the Island Princess turns into a 'bistro' after 11:00 pm....Does anybody know what sort of food they serve in the bistro? I'm a late night snacker. Thanks!

They have white linen table service with a waiter, steak, western omelette, etc. The Bistro menu has 4 main items. I love the steak, can't remember what the other things are. Goes till 4:00 am. :eek:

Is the "BISTRO" something that is done throughout the Princess fleet...we sail on the SUN PRINCESS soon and since I'm a late-nighter, it sounds like a good place to grab a bite...definitely better than a buffet!

Debjo

Is the "BISTRO" something that is done throughout the Princess fleet...we sail on the SUN PRINCESS soon and since I'm a late-nighter, it sounds like a good place to grab a bite...definitely better than a buffet!

Debjo

I have not seen that menu, or the 7PM starting time before.

Yes it is available on all ships. :)

I have not seen that menu, or the 7PM starting time before.

Yes it is available on all ships. :)

I think the 7 PM start time was something special they were doing/trying. They've changed the start time to 11 PM, and paired down the menu now.

As far as I know, if they don't have a Café Caribe next the Horizon, then they have the Bistro from 11 PM to 4 AM. I hear breakfast can be a bit sparse between 4 AM and 6 AM as they go from the Bistro to the Buffet.

Archived