Carnival Miracle Question

idjaffe

Can anyone tell me where the slide on the miracle empties out in relation to the middle pools. Does it empty into the middle or the stern of the boat? We have 2 kids and like to sit by the main pools. We were wondering if we could sit at the main pool and see where the slide comes out. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me where the slide on the miracle empties out in relation to the middle pools. Does it empty into the middle or the stern of the boat? We have 2 kids and like to sit by the main pools. We were wondering if we could sit at the main pool and see where the slide comes out. Thanks!

The slide debouces at the aft end of the Sun Deck. The kids' pools are on the Lido Deck, amidships. Between the two are many obstructions, not the least of which is the Farcus Funnel.

There's not really a pool nearby - you just end up in a little trough of water. The aft Lido pool is one deck below. I'd post a pic but the only one I have is of me getting off it and no way is a picture of me in a bathing suit going up in public!:eek:

The slide on the Miracle, like the Valor, does not empty into a pool. Here is a photo of the Miracle ...

Carnival-Miracle.jpg

The above photo does not show the slide too well. The Miracle is a Spirit class ship. Here you can see the slide on the Spirit (top deck aft) ...

Carnival_Spirit.jpg

The Pride is also a Spirit class ship. Here is a photo of the slide on the Pride ...

Prideslide.jpg

H2Oslidelanding599X800.jpg

Archived