Poll: beating the dress code's dead horse

etrainer1

My thoughts about the dress code is as follows: :rolleyes: At our age we should be mature enough to OBEY the rules for that evenings dress code set out by HAL.

If the evening is formal and you DO NOT WISH that formal evening, HAL has the Lido for YOUR use.:o Alternative dining is another option for we who enjoy dress up.:p I like to think of my cruise time, as a magical moment that has been given to me.:) ENJOY!:D

by the way, revneal,

by not pressing the shift button to type in capitals at the beginning of each sentence, shows my creativity, independence, and stubborness, as in the dress code clarification thread! :cool:

Hardly on the first!

Some on the second!

Beaucoup on the third!

revneal,

i find you challenging! not creative, just argumentative about my free thinking and creativity! however, we are off the topic of dead horses. perhaps we should end this thread too! otherwise, we may consider going into a competition opinions thread! anyone want to join?:D

My thoughts about the dress code is as follows: :rolleyes: At our age we should be mature enough to OBEY the rules for that evenings dress code set out by HAL.

If the evening is formal and you DO NOT WISH that formal evening, HAL has the Lido for YOUR use.:o Alternative dining is another option for we who enjoy dress up.:p I like to think of my cruise time, as a magical moment that has been given to me.:) ENJOY!:D

leslieswiger:

this is a dead horse issue. go to the clarification of dress, thread!

Let's see ... I can copy Morse Code at 20 words per minute. Have not read the Da Vinci Code (and not about to). Code of Ethics is something that I haven't decoded yet. I don't get Head Codes or Flu, luckily. The Dress Code does not apply to me, as I do not wear a dress, or any other article of women's clothing (not even in the privacy of my house).

revneal,

i find you challenging! not creative, just argumentative about my free thinking and creativity!

Gee ... I'm sorry. I like to share my opinion, and my opinion differs from yours. Am I, subsequently, argumentative? Sure. News-flash ... so are you. As for creativity ... that's in the eye of the beholder. My friends find me creative.

based upon the thread of "dress code clarification", how many of you would:

like to continue beating that dead horse?

would like to see that poor dead horse rest in peace?

:confused:

I find this thread topic funny considering etrainer1 mentioned days ago they weren't going to particpate in the board anymore. Seems like she like poll answer #1.

(I do find the responses on dead horses VERY funny.:D )

it

must

be

as

difficult

and

as

annoying

for

you

to

type

that

way

:D

Well Rev, I think that since etrainer paid for his computer he should be able to use it however he likes, regardless of what offends you. (raspberry-shaped smiley not available at this time)

;) Lane

I find this thread topic funny considering etrainer1 mentioned days ago they weren't going to particpate in the board anymore. Seems like she like poll answer #1.

(I do find the responses on dead horses VERY funny.:D )

yes, i was not, and will not participate in the dress code clarificaion thread anymore. thats why i started this poll to see how many critics are with me or not? its just a joke!!! :D

Well Rev, I think that since etrainer paid for his computer he should be able to use it however he likes, regardless of what offends you. (raspberry-shaped smiley not available at this time)

hehehehe ... got me! :p

Archived