How many casual nights on Horizon?

dmc

My DH and I are sailing on the Horizon to Bermuda on August 28th. We have received our e docs and are really getting excited. But nowhere in the docs or on Celebrity's web site have I read about the number of semi formal nights and casual nights. I know that there are two formal nights but am not sure how many outfits to bring for the nights that we dress semi formal. I probably worded my question badly but just want to be prepared. If any of you could answer my question, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Donna

Hi:) I have been on Celebrity 3 times but not the Horizon.....normally there are 2 or 3 informal nights. I enjoy dressing up...even on casual evenings I try to look "put together".

You might want to post this on the Celebrity board.....the gals over there might have a more definitive answer.

Have a great cruise:D

Hi Lois:

Thanks for answering my post. I also enjoy dressing up but my DH has been questioning how many dress shirts and pants he needs to pack, and I want to be prepared. Going on a cruise is a great excuse to buy lots of neat clothes and boy, have I been doing that!!! Yesterday I was trying on some of the formal wear that I took on our Explorer of the Seas cruise last year and was pleasantly surprised to see that everything still fits...gives me more money to spend on casual wear LOL. Anyway, thanks again.

Donna

Archived