What is the difference between a

Jenna1983

4A and an IS? I thought the IS was an Inside Guarantee and 4A was booking on the Riviera deck?

I've never stayed in anything but a balcony. I am booking a cabin for my brother now. :confused:

4A and an IS? I thought the IS was an Inside Guarantee and 4A was booking on the Riviera deck?

I've never stayed in anything but a balcony. I am booking a cabin for my brother now. :confused:

If memory serves me right, and I do get many senile moments :p

IS is INSIDE GUARANTEE, anywhere from 4A to 6A Categories, from Riviera to Verandha deck, I believe.

I could stand corrected.

IT IS NOT 1A (BUNKS)

I am kind of annoyed that the 4A was booked as a 'guarantee' for an additional $70 per person rather than the IS. That's almost $50 per person they could save if they'd be able to book the IS. I don't know if military rate applies to the IS or if it can only be applied to 4A-maybe that's why? If they end up on the Riviera deck, big deal. Right now that's the minimum they're getting anyways! LOL I think they'd rather save an additional $50 per person and chance it. They're boys!

I am kind of annoyed that the 4A was booked as a 'guarantee' for an additional $70 per person rather than the IS. That's almost $50 per person they could save if they'd be able to book the IS. I don't know if military rate applies to the IS or if it can only be applied to 4A-maybe that's why? If they end up on the Riviera deck, big deal. Right now that's the minimum they're getting anyways! LOL I think they'd rather save an additional $50 per person and chance it. They're boys!

Can they cancel and rebook or is the cruise soon enough they had to pay it off?

I wouldnt pay the extra, when you probably get nothing extra for the extra money.

Heck Im happy with a 1A though, just let me cruise.

Oh, we only booked them today (F&F rate). They're boys. They don't care if they sleep in a boiler room or on deck 2 or 6? LOL I understand if the IS guarantee is unable to be booked for the F&F rate. However, I know when I booked a month ago we were quoted for an assigned inside room on an upper deck the exact same price as what the 4A is. If that's the case, they can just have an assigned room on a higher deck.

Archived