Anyone have the Princess Email Address??

karen sharpe

I don't have the Princess email address, but having lived four years in Casablanca and having some familiarity with the Moroccan security services, I would be confident that it is safe to visit the port and other tourist spots. They do an excellent job (as evidenced by them foiling this recent attempt) and undoubtedly security will be increased accordingly whenever arrests like this are made. It would be a pity to miss Marrakesh! In any case, Princess will make the final decision. Good luck!

On our cruise on the (old) Royal Princess a couple of years ago, we went to two ports in Morocco, Casablanca and Agadir. At no time did I feel unsafe and we were well taken care of.

There are many ports around the world where cruise ships dock at commercial piers. It is not always safe to just get off the ship and wander around on your own. Doesn't matter if it's Morocco or not. If you're on a Princess tour, you will be safe. They will not dock unless they are comfortable with the safety of their passengers.

On our cruise on the (old) Royal Princess a couple of years ago, we went to two ports in Morocco, Casablanca and Agadir. At no time did I feel unsafe and we were well taken care of.

There are many ports around the world where cruise ships dock at commercial piers. It is not always safe to just get off the ship and wander around on your own. Doesn't matter if it's Morocco or not. If you're on a Princess tour, you will be safe. They will not dock unless they are comfortable with the safety of their passengers.

Key word being " a couple of years ago".

forgot to add this comment..

Can't understand why folks are so reluctant to offer the addy, but rather want to ask why you wish it. Like it's anyone's business???

And yes, I'm sure the cruiseline insurance companies do insist on safe ports, but trouble can erupt at any given time. I think the poster is seeking information to "watch" the current events in that port so she may make an informed decision whether to get off the ship, and likewise attempting to investigate if the cruiseline is also doing the same.

Canadians are very news conscious and tend to be well informed.

Ownership is two fold, cruise line and pax.

shore excursion operators are a third party added.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=548339

Archived