Another Beer Smuggling Question!

Oh so you like the flavored water.....I mean coors light:p

LOL, it's been called worse. yes, that and michelob ultra. was a big molsen fan in college. that and ameretto (sp?) and 7-Up, but the amaretto packed on the pounds too quickly for my taste. now i just have triple the amt of the girlie low carb stuff. but, don't get me wrong, if dos equis is all that's available, i'll adjust.:D i'm not that picky.

can we please not turn this into a beer taste thread, can anyone offer the best way to get beers onboard please!

Put some in your suitcase and some in a carry on bag.

I'm partial to German beer myself, but sadly haven't had any of that since I left Deutschland.

can we please not turn this into a beer taste thread, can anyone offer the best way to get beers onboard please!

Yeah Liv, put it in your checked bags and hope it don't break.

Off topic, I think the St. Paulie Girl is hot too.:D

Yeah Liv, put it in your checked bags and hope it don't break.

Off topic, I think the St. Paulie Girl is hot too.:D

LOL...true.

On topic...I think she has beautiful taps.:p

this is another instance where the search function comes in quite handy. i just used it and a million threads popped up. this one will have a lot of info for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=539412&highlight=smuggling

On RCCL, we had a bucket of Coronas brought out to us and it was great. That's too bad if Carnival doesn't do it. :( Oh, well.

On our RCCL cruises they served them in those long plastic thingies out on deck just like Carnival. We did get buckets of corona beers in the bottle at the sports bar inside on our Carnival cruises........

Unless of course they are carrying their Coronas in their pocket. :eek:

"Are you carrying a Corona in your pocket sir or just very happy to see me" :eek:

Please save the "don't smuggle" replies!

1. I need to know how people get Corona's on board with the metal cap

I took 6 cans of Corona in checked luggage, didn't try bottles.

We smuggled 3 12-packs of beer, it was canned beer and I put it in 12-pack soda pop cardboard containers. Wrapped it in 2 trash bags, put a bath towel in the bottom of our wheelie luggage and checked it at the airport. Made it fine.:)

We smuggled 3 12-packs of beer, it was canned beer and I put it in 12-pack soda pop cardboard containers. Wrapped it in 2 trash bags, put a bath towel in the bottom of our wheelie luggage and checked it at the airport. Made it fine.:)

I don't get all this package switching and stuff. If you get a smaller suitcase - rolling kind - a 30 pk of Meister Brau fits perfectly - If you get caught you'd be out what...6.95? :rolleyes:

Archived