Cabanas Still Available For Aug 21 Cruise!

spcl4cs_gal

[quote name='Tatka']Maybe I should book one too? How much is a price?[/QUOTE]

They are $219 for 4 people, Tatka. Down where the yellow and green ones are, it's less crowded so I would imagine less noisey too. :) Give Ship Services a call.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Would you all mind reporting back to this Board on any construction you see on the island???? Pictures would be great too !!!! Wishing you all the best day on HMC!!!:cool: [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='localady'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Would you all mind reporting back to this Board on any construction you see on the island???? Pictures would be great too !!!! Wishing you all the best day on HMC!!!:cool: [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Not a problem! :) I will inquire about things when taken to the cabana...there is usually a rep from the hotel department on HMC for most of the day.

Tatka - you can always visit me in mine should you decide not to rent one for the day. :)

[quote name='sail7seas']We are cruising on Zuiderdam October 2 and I surely will be looking to see what is being built/added to HMC. It would sadden me so to see it wrecked.[/QUOTE]

Something tells me you won't have a thing to worry about...I think HAL is working hand in hand with the government of the Bahamas to make sure this thing turns out for the best for everyone.

[quote name='Tatka']Thank you very much..Little bit more than I wanted to spend so we'll see. ;)[/QUOTE]Tatka,

I was just reporting the price. Personally, it's a [b]lot[/b] more than I want to spend. I'll be more likely to spend the $9.00 for the clamshells.:)

Archived