Liberty Questions

randig

Does anyone know if the slide is open? The last time we were on the Pride and it was not open.

How is the food in the Supper Club? Can we make reservations in advance?

When we sailed in February, the slide was open but they had to close it down frequently because of the winds. Harry's Supper Club was great. I've included it in my CC review at http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=26216. You can make reservations right after you board the ship - they'll have a reservations table in the lobby and on the Lido deck, or if you want to pick a specific table you can go up to Harry's to do that.

Thanks for the info. I read your review, did you use the gym or spa facilities at all? It has been over a year since we sailed on Carnival and I can't remember what either is like.

Thanks for the info. I read your review, did you use the gym or spa facilities at all? It has been over a year since we sailed on Carnival and I can't remember what either is like.

My son used the gym for some morning workouts and thought it was good. None of us used the spa, though.

Archived