RayBans - I lost mine!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I lost my beloved Maui Jims a couple of weeks ago. I had an old pair, but needed new polarized lenses for our cruise. So, I took the $20 coupon from Sunglass Hut down to the mall, bought a pair of Ray Bans, not quite as pricey as the Maui Jims. Would you believe I found the Maui Jims in my camera case today, of all places. The last time I had them on was at a party at a relatives house. I took the camera and put the sunglasses in the case as I was carrying my tiny purse.

I'm too young for these senior moments!

I would bet you could find a pair you like before you leave, I would not be able to go without sunglasses for a few days like that. Good luck!

Rather than spend my little bit of precious time left (I leave on Saturday) looking for a replacement - do they sell RayBans in St. Thomas??? I've looked in a couple of stores here, and they did not have the specific pair I wanted.

They have a Sunglass Hut at the Havensport Mall, and they do sell Ray-Bans, I don't know if they have the ones you want.

Sorry HSM

I hate that,and I am terrible with sunglasses..I broke my Rayban's last year,and never replaced them...

On a happier note...I found a pair of Von Zippers at my husbands work...we put up notes,and called everyone who had been in the past week....no one would claim them..2 months later...looks like I get em...not my favorite style,but they fit great,and luv them.

Archived