balcony differences

ssac

I've read that the balconies on Carnival ships are not all the same. Does anyone know what the balcony suites are like on the Inspiration?:confused: We want to make sure we are getting our moneys worth! And that's a lot of moolah!!:eek: We are so looking forward to sitting on this balcony as we have only been in inside cabins. If anyone has pics that would help us too.

Thanks for the help.:)

One of the things you might try - go on the Carnival Website or any that has the deck plans of the carnival ships. You want to look for cabins with odd shaped balconies (near corners or curves). That way, you get extra balcony space for the same price.

Also, try this link:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/inspiration.htm

There's a member of this board named Curt Jerome Wild who has posted a lot of information and photos of the suite cabins on Fantasy class ships. Do a search of this forum for his name and you'll find all his posts. Very informative.;)

Hi I don't know if this will be much help but if I am correct the balconies are no different other than maybe a few square footage. Some ships do have aft cabins that are larger and then the end aft cabins have wrap around balconies. Your TA should know, if not Carnival should be able to tell you. From what I've read the aft cabins have to be requested they do not post them online. Hope this helps a little,.

I looked at the deck plans for this ship and it does have the aft cabins but I'm not sure they are suites, this ship only has suites with balconies, there are no category for regular balconies, the aft say oceanview. these apparently are the only balconies.

I looked at the deck plans for this ship and it does have the aft cabins but I'm not sure they are suites, this ship only has suites with balconies, there are no category for regular balconies, the aft say oceanview. these apparently are the only balconies.

There are no aft "balcony" cabins on Fantasy class in fact, the only balconies are the Category 11 and 12 cabins (Verandah and Upper decks) and some of the Cat 11's have obstructed views (life boats).

One of the things you might try - go on the Carnival Website or any that has the deck plans of the carnival ships. You want to look for cabins with odd shaped balconies (near corners or curves). That way, you get extra balcony space for the same price.

Also, try this link:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/inspiration.htm

The Fantasy class ships do not have balcony cabins. There are suites with balconies, but no cat 8 cabins on the Fantasy class. There are no corner suites or rear facing suites on the Fantasy class either.

The cat 12 balconies are all on the side, mid ship, and all are 70 sq. ft.

The cat 11 balconies are all on the top front and are all 30 sq. ft. However, the rear most cabins have their view blocked by a rescue boat, as can be seen in this photo of the Imagination ...

CarnivalImagination.jpg

I've stayed in a cat 12 on the Inspiration twice, bal qty both times. The balconies aren't all that big. They have two chairs and I loved every minute of my time out there. We order breakfast everyday just to have coffee on the deck.

Enjoy!!

I've stayed in a cat 12 on the Inspiration twice, bal qty both times. The balconies aren't all that big. They have two chairs and I loved every minute of my time out there. We order breakfast everyday just to have coffee on the deck.

Enjoy!!

Hey Pineview01!

When you have some time, could you then (please) put your own review, opinions, and or pictures of the Inspiration Category 12 in the thread link above?

Please?

Here it is again:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925#post6392925

Thanks in advance!

It always helps people like the OP here to have as much info in one thread as possible!

CJW

Archived