June 30 Navigator Monte Carlo to Barcelona

cs91

Just trying again to see if anyone is joining us on this sailing. This is our first Regent cruise and we're very much looking forward to it. It would be wonderful to hear from anyone who will be with us on this cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

This is so disappointing. I've really been looking forward to our first time on Regent but am so surprised that there has been no response to our post. This is our first time in several years traveling without another couple and we were really looking forward to meeting some fellow travelers ahead of time. Anyone out there?

So glad to finally find someone on our sailing. We have done a Med cruise before but it has been several years. If you have not been to Florence, my recommendation would be to tour that area from Livorno. We are doing the Siena and San Gimi excursion, which, to date, is the only ship excursion we have pre-booked. We were in Portofino last cruise and it is a very picturesque area to walk & sightsee on your own. (We may do a boat trip from there) I have heard that St. Tropez is also conducive to doing that way.

Are you doing any pre or post stays?

cs91, don't be too dismayed with the lack of response. One of the nice things about the intimate size of Regent's ships is that you will get to know your fellow passengers as little or as much as you like. You can choose to be seated with different people every night, or dine alone. It's very easy to make friends that way.

Archived