Cabin C202 Island Princess

luci25

We've been assigned cabin C202 for trip thru Panama Canal. It is the front

most cabin on Caribe, a mini suite, but no balcony. Does anyone have experience with this cabin? Pros or Cons? Doesn't seem like a great location to me, but we do not know the ship. Thanks

I believe the answer to your question depends on what level of cabin you booked.

If you had a regular oceanview guarantee, then except for the possible motion of being so far forward, you have a very nice cabin with quite a bit more room. We had a far front cabin on the Golden and didn't feel much motion - but we aren't very sensative to it anyway.

However, if you had a balcony guarantee, and are now in an AF - you have lost your balcony and that wouldn't be considered much of an upgrade.

We had a BA guarantee and have been assigned a BA on the Island Princess through the canal. I was hoping for the one category bump into a mini - but didn't get it - at least so far.

We've been assigned cabin C202 for trip thru Panama Canal. It is the front

most cabin on Caribe, a mini suite, but no balcony. Does anyone have experience with this cabin? Pros or Cons? Doesn't seem like a great location to me, but we do not know the ship. Thanks

Been having problems with my computer this evening so I am up in the owl hours.:)

If you are prone to motion sickness please avoid that cabin.It is also near a service door +plus you can hear the Princess Theater Rehearsals.

The cabin has a medium window but does not seem to get alot of lite.

The plus side it is a mini so you get a bigger washroom with a tub,plus there is a sitting room area with a bed/chesterfield..

If it was I that had booked a regular balcony I would prefer that to this cabin.

If you like to be out of the cabin most of the time then its OK.

My strictly personal opinion...after sailing in the cabin for 15days.

Archived