What happened to the thread preview feature?

tofubeast

Most likely it is a problem with the browser cache. This is a temporary storage area on disk that if full, can create this problem. With so many different browsers and different versions of each, it would be difficult to give a reply of how to clear it here. You can search for things like 'how to clear cache' on search engines like google, there are lots of help pages for this. One example would be: http://support.lexis-nexis.com/lexiscom/record.asp?ArticleID=wg_cache&vcRef=1. Not meaning to promote that site, it was just one that showed up... You would first need to make sure what browser you are using, and what version. For example, if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can click on the 'Help' button, and then the 'About Internet Explorer' button, and it should show the version number.

Good Luck, and hope this helps. (clearing the temporary internet files should not hurt anything, just dont delete the 'cookies' unless you are very familiar as this can cause other unexpected problems.)

You're not imagining it. It happens to me occassionally. Usually happens right before my computer freezes up. Works again after I reboot. I have an old computer that always tells me it's working too hard! Valerie

Archived