Can someone please advise?

diddy02

DH and I are travelling on our first cruise with Princess tomorrow and I have just this minute checked the booking and found out I should have filled in the Passenger Information!! It says I could be denied boarding if I have not filled it out. I feel such an idiot I did not even think to check anything. Will I be able to get on???

Not an uncommon problem.

They will require you to fill one out at check-in. Way back when, I always carried a completed copy with me, as the office sometimes had difficulty relaying the information to the ship.

If you didn't get a copy of the forms with your baggage tags, then fill it out online, and make a printout of the online form to bring with you.

Even with filling it out online, they sometimes don't have the information and will have you fill it out at the counter. If you have a copy with you then you won't have to wait to fill out the forms (while they check in the next passenger). This has happened to us.

Don't forget your CREDIT CARD and PASSPORTS - these are the really critical things that will put a damper on boarding. Happy cruising !

Princess sends you out Pre Docs to fill out and send in along with a Tour schedule so you can pre book those as well. If you mailed those in with your Passport Information, emergency contacts, you should be ok unless I missed something. There is also a page you sign that you bring with you along with your Tickets and Passports, Etc. I always make up a Mailing Envelope and put everything in that 1 month prior to Cruise and keep on Dresser, that way everything is in one location & not running around house asking do i have this or that.

Since you leave tomorrow, it's too late to go to the Cruise Personalizer and fill out the form or even print out your booking summary. Have your TA double-check that your information is entered or have them enter it. That will help expedite your check-in.

Princess sends you out Pre Docs to fill out and send in along with a Tour schedule so you can pre book those as well. If you mailed those in with your Passport Information, emergency contacts, you should be ok unless I missed something. There is also a page you sign that you bring with you along with your Tickets and Passports, Etc. I always make up a Mailing Envelope and put everything in that 1 month prior to Cruise and keep on Dresser, that way everything is in one location & not running around house asking do i have this or that.

The envelope is a good idea. I three hole punch mine and put everying things in a three ring binder, hotels, car rentals, ship, etc. When I return we add pictures and make it an album with crusie cards and everything else in there.

The envelope is a good idea. I three hole punch mine and put everyone things in a three ring binder, hotels, car rentals, ship, etc. When I return we add pictures and make it an album with cruise cards and everything else in there.

Are they still allowing you to keep your cruise cards?

Are they still allowing you to keep your cruise cards?

I was disappointed that we were not allowed to keep our cards from the April 14th sailing on the Star. The staff was collecting them all before you could exit the ship. Many people asked if they could keep theirs, and all were denied. :(

I was disappointed that we were not allowed to keep our cards from the April 14th sailing on the Star. The staff was collecting them all before you could exit the ship. Many people asked if they could keep theirs, and all were denied. :(

That is a surprise. Two years ago on the Grand we did. Last year we went on an RCL cruise and they did. I guess things change. This will be our ninth cruise and we have always been able to keep them.

Archived