This past cruise we tried the following

Lava Flow

Caribbean Cooler

Mango Mai Tai----:)

Key Lime Pie

Key Lime Pie Martini

Chocolate Mint Martini

Appletini

We are going on the Liberty of the Seas on June 30th I was looking at the prices in the photo's of the drinks, we were on the Enchantment back in July last year and the prices of the drinks were 2.00 cheaper, did the prices of drinks go up the past year? We drink jack and coke and last year it was around 5.00 and we drink long island iced teas, we didn't pay 7.50 last year more like 6 can anybody tell me if the prices changed?

Thanks! We haven't seen the aluminum bottles yet here in the boonies! Hubby drinks Michelob Ultra and I am happy they have them. We're going on the Vision in October and I'll be enjoying a Marguerita and finishing off my set of glasses I started in February on my girls' cruise on the Monarch.

We are going on the Liberty of the Seas on June 30th I was looking at the prices in the photo's of the drinks, we were on the Enchantment back in July last year and the prices of the drinks were 2.00 cheaper, did the prices of drinks go up the past year? We drink jack and coke and last year it was around 5.00 and we drink long island iced teas, we didn't pay 7.50 last year more like 6 can anybody tell me if the prices changed?

We just got of Enchantment yesterday and that was the same drink book that we had.

Some of the drinks actually ended up being more if you got the Souvenir Glass. If you notice on picture 3 of the link posted by Latvish it will tell you that the glass is an additional 3.50 when purchased with a drink.

We got to drinks when we got on board....for 8.25 a piece (ouch!) with tax (7.5%) and gratuity (15%) it was just over 20.00!

We got the same drink later, minus the glass.....for 4.75 each.

The LEMONDROP MARTINIS are AWESOME!!!

Thanks! Do you think the drinks will be the same on the Med cruises? We used to live in PR and I miss Cruzan rum. Of course, now we can get Cuban rum and that's good too. ;)

I would think that the drinks would be fleet wide.

There maybe a variance in certain locations but I am sure you can get all of these drinks listed anywhere onboard all ships

If you are wondering about drink pricing onboard RCCL.

Take a look at the New Signature Drink Menu

I took pictures of every page.

Enjoy and where is the waiter ?

http://community.webshots.com/album/559018541CiiBCu

Its nice to plan your drinking before you get onboard.

Next trip I will be trying some more of these Signature drinks.

Archived