font and Color

Ships R Great

• Administrators

Hi there!

I'm a bit confused but we have no "fonts" set for light blue...we are using either black or a navy blue font. Can you provide me with more informaiton, such as what browser (& version) you are using?

Laura

Is there a way of adding another template for people who may need a font size 12 or 14 in bold black or bold navy blue? I notice that there are 2 or 3 available now, but none appear to change the font size or color. I am using I.E. 6.0 128 bit, latest upgrade to this version. I can not seem to change the font size of your board by changing my I.E. font default either.

Hi there!

I'm a bit confused but we have no "fonts" set for light blue...we are using either black or a navy blue font. Can you provide me with more informaiton, such as what browser (& version) you are using?

Laura

I have a MAC, so I thought maybe that was the problem. When I type it is black, but on the boards it is a medium blue. When I try to change the font/size/color - the code appears but no changes.

For example:

This is supposed to be Franklin Gothic Medium / size 5 / color purple

Thanks for any help.

P.S. Is there anyplace that could give us hints for Mac users?

• 3 months later...

Go to Programs,

Control Panel

It now depends on your operating system what you choose next. Mine is XP so I choose Appearences and Themes, then Screen Resolution, Advanced, then change the font size. Win 95 is different but you should be able to figure it out if you go through the tabs. Before you start changing anything write down the values you start off with in case you get something you don't like. You can at least go back to your starting point.

Archived