What type of souveniers to bring back for teenage boys?

Sandi149

I am going to second the HARD ROCK CAFE tees. I have 21 yr old and 18 yr old now, but through the years as we have cruised without them that is the souvenir that they both want. They have Orlando, Houston, San Juan, Cozumel, New Orleans, Grand Cayman, and a couple more I can't remember. We usually buy the "city tee", which is not the classic design, but a design specifically for the city. LOL, I just mentioned recently to my DH that we have never been to the Hard Rock to buy a tee in Atlanta (about 40 miles away from our home)!

My two boys loved their Calvin Klein boxers we brought them back and also the tee shirts and shot glasses from all around the place. They are a little older that yours but the designer undies were a huge hit!:o

"we are already booked on the Baths tour"

Great choice! This is a unique place, and you can take some outstanding photos, if you are into picture taking. Also the beach is very pleasant there.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

My husband and I are going on a cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas and Tortola in a couple of weeks. We aren't taking the kids, they are staying with grandma. :D Our boys are 19 and 14 and we would like to bring them back some souveniers but aren't sure what would be good.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks. :)

The one and only other time I cruised I brought my then 15 year old son a gold necklace that I bought in St. Maarten. I wasn't sure he would like it even though he had asked for it so I got one that was unisex looking, not big, heavy or gaudy( so that I could wear it if he didn't like it;) ) I think I paid about $125 to $150 for it and he's still wearing it almost everday , he's now 24.

I always tried to get a tee shirt from like a hard rock cafe with the name of the island on it or town.....or from a harley shop..always with the name of the place....My DS loved them! I still get them for him and he is 25 now...I try to get DD tank tops from the same places too...

I have five sons, 8, 12, 15, 17 and 23. I bring back knives (ceremonial sword-type thingies), really cool stuffed frogs and gators (real ones that have been taxidermed- you can get them in Nassau), things you can light on fire (found some cool candles in San Juan), wierd candy (anywhere), cool lighters and incense... oh, we once picked up a stuffed shark in Belize. It reeked so badly we threw it overboard after one night!

I would stay away from T Shirts.

Archived