Port Canaveral-Directions and Address?

The Disney Cruise terminal is 9155 Charles rowland Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. For some reason Google Maps shows this as the RCI terminal but that shouldn't matter as they are right next to each other.

Mapquest will drive you nuts with lefts and rights. Canaveral is sooo simple to get to. Get to Orlando, go east on 528 (Beachline) for a while, can't miss the signs when you get there, there's no city traffic at all like at other terminals.

Once you get on the Beachline (SR-528) it should be smooth sailing (no pun intended). :) Barring accident or construction, of course.

The Beachline is directly accessible from I-95 or the Fla Turnpike. You can get to the Turnpike via I-75, if that's where you are coming from.

The Beachline runs east-west. When the road changes from E-W to N-S in Cape Canaveral, the same road becomes A1A.

-----------------TMI---------------------

The Beachline recently used to be called The Beeline Expressway. The name was changed for the purpose of tourism. That is, many people who might travel from Orlando to Daytona Beach via I-4, would now simply take "the beachline" to Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach. :cool:

Archived