Paying for a 7month old??

Does a baby still pay a 3rd person/child price? Looking into the Mariner this July. I'm thinking it does, becasue when I did a "mock" reservation, it simply asks for the number of children attending, but not their ages. Anyone have any experience with this?

Does a baby still pay a 3rd person/child price? Looking into the Mariner this July. I'm thinking it does, becasue when I did a "mock" reservation, it simply asks for the number of children attending, but not their ages. Anyone have any experience with this?

Yes, the baby will pay the third person price.

There is a $99 sale (3rd and 4th person in the cabin) going on for SELECT cruises. I saw the special listed here and put in on the Family Cruise board cause I now it's tough sometimes for families to pay full price for the kids.

Here's the link to the thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=556943

It could be worse...I paid $899 EACH for an infant and a young child on Disney Magic. ;)

Smuggle the child in your carry on bag. They will be too busy looking for booze to notice the child.

Just kiding!

It is true you have to pay the 3rd person rate. It is a shame but I guess the fare can carry the burden and, after all, RCI is in the business to make money.

Archived