Diamond Cabins E728 or E731 *** Good and/or bad

CocaColaCruiser

What are the good and/or bad with booking either one of these cabins? :confused:

I would think long and hard about E728. It is nearly right over the stage in Club Fusion on the deck below. You will have alot of "Night Music" into the wee hours. E731 is probably a prime choice, being on the other side of the ship. If you can get it, with its covered large balcony, thats a good choice, I think. Nice quiet hallway, no traffic past your cabin, I would grab it in a minute!

Karen

I am in E728 in a few weeks and my friend in E731..........will let you know. I know that we are over Club Fusion. From the most part, people seem to say that it is not that bad and doesn't really matter. Of course, we are going to Alaska and hoping that the crowd will not be as late as some other itineraries.

The large balconies and being aft make these two coveted cabins. Do a search for E728 and E731 and you will find lots of previous discussions.

E731 is a terrific cabin! We had it on a Mexican Riviera Cruise. I would book it again in a heartbeat AND I would have the booking marked NO UPGRADE!!! We knew the people staying in E728 on the same cruise and I don't recall that they complained about their cabin being noisy from Club Fusion.

I don't know about the diamond but we had E731 on CB and it was over Club Fusion and we never heard a thing. We like that cabin so much I snatched it up when I seen it become available on our sailing.

I have been on E718 and barely heard a thump from the music. The only time it was noticeable was during the karaoke finals. I wear earplugs and took care of the problem. My wife slept through it without any problems.

Archived