Radiance GS 1060 Questions?

I just booked GS1060 on the Radiance for a Caribbean cruise in 2008. I was wondering if someone who has stayed in this suite could tell me about the balcony. I have seen pictures and the balcony is huge but it looks like there is a large overhang above. Does this overhang allow any sun onto the balcony or is it always shady on this balcony. With it being a Caribbean cruise my DW would want to lay out in the sun so I am not sure if this balcony would work. If anyone who has stayed in one of these cabins could comment I would really appreciate it.

rileyj - this is our all tie favorite ship and cabin. I couldn't remember whether the balcony had sun or not so I reviewed our pictures from the April 2002 San Juan to San Diego Panama Canal cruise. Sure enough there was a picture of DH on the balcony and the sun was definitely shining on him. I can't say how often but we did have sun. You will love this cabin and the balcony.

Archived