Liberty nite club

mom2NnB

Is there a band or DJ in the night club on the Liberty? f so, do they take requests?

I would love to be able to dance with DH on our Anniversary to our Wedding song. Our Anniversary isn't until 5 days into the cruise, so if we asked at the beginning of the cruise do you think they will accomodate us?

Is there a band or DJ in the night club on the Liberty? f so, do they take requests?

I would love to be able to dance with DH on our Anniversary to our Wedding song. Our Anniversary isn't until 5 days into the cruise, so if we asked at the beginning of the cruise do you think they will accomodate us?

Come along and say hi, let me know what the song is and if we have it, i'll play it... you may even see a congratulations spelt out on the TV screens for you!!! :D

What's the song.......the DJ wants to know....:)

Technically our Wedding Song was "Dear Darling" off Dennis DeYoung's solo album (Desert Moon) after he left Styx.

But I would really love if they played "Still the One" by Shania Twain. We were friends for a while before getting together. Once we got together we dated, got engaged and married within 11 months. Nobody thought we'd make it a year and here we are years later planning our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

I guess our last choice if the other two weren't available would be "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Michael Bolton. That used to be the only song he would dance with me.

Any of these would be great. If you can do it, I would be so happy! If it helps, I have all three on CD's.

The DJ most likely will not play such slow songs in the "dance club" it is a nightclub for dancing to music with a beat. these are great songs and I am sure they are special to you, but a DJ can not play a song just because you want it played. He has to make sure people stay on the dance floor and in the club that is his job first most. Not trying to be mean but giving real world experiance I have been a dj for almost 15 years.

I agree fast is what people dance to at club, but they do occassionally play slower. My DH worked for a band for years and yes they played mostly fast, but they also included slow songs (i.e. Michael Bolton) at every show. As a DJ you play pumping music all nite with no slower songs? Boy at your club I would be falling over from exhaustion at the end of the nite. :D

Anyway, Eddy asked what the song was, so maybe he will play it. Not many people pick a "dance song" as their wedding song. It's only 3 mins out of the whole nite. If he can't, oh well - If he can, YAY!. Not a fact thats gonna make or break my cruise. Just would be an added perk.:)

Technically our Wedding Song was "Dear Darling" off Dennis DeYoung's solo album (Desert Moon) after he left Styx.

But I would really love if they played "Still the One" by Shania Twain. We were friends for a while before getting together. Once we got together we dated, got engaged and married within 11 months. Nobody thought we'd make it a year and here we are years later planning our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

I guess our last choice if the other two weren't available would be "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Michael Bolton. That used to be the only song he would dance with me.

Any of these would be great. If you can do it, I would be so happy! If it helps, I have all three on CD's.

I'll certainly see what I can dig out for you

yes when I preform It's not all FAST but those songs aew way slower then what I would play. Eddy seems like a good guy and I'm sure he will do what he can! maybe a house remix of still the one huh eddy?

Hi! who where the DJ's when you were on board. were they any good.:)

DJ Eddy...we will be on the July 29th Liberty and it will be an extra special time as our oldest daughter gets married to start the cruise. We will have 9 cabins and many of those cabins will have Party Animals who like to let their hair down on a cruise. We hope to meet you on this cruise.

John & Shari

OH, I LOVE Shania's "Still the One". I LOVE to dance to that with my husband! Hope it all works out well for you!

The DJ most likely will not play such slow songs in the "dance club" it is a nightclub for dancing to music with a beat. these are great songs and I am sure they are special to you, but a DJ can not play a song just because you want it played. He has to make sure people stay on the dance floor and in the club that is his job first most. Not trying to be mean but giving real world experiance I have been a dj for almost 15 years.

Nonsense:eek: !! If the DJ is paying attention then he has heard what they keep telling all of us, "it's your vacation". Beside that a cruise is not the real world, it is more of an extrordinary fantasy camp.

I'm betting they get their request played.:D

Nonsense:eek: !! If the DJ is paying attention then he has heard what they keep telling all of us, "it's your vacation". Beside that a cruise is not the real world, it is more of an extrordinary fantasy camp.

I'm betting they get their request played.:D

The DJ needs to cater to the floor not just one person, so in that sense it IS your vacation but have fun with whatever teh DJ is playing as long as the music is good!

"Hi! who where the DJ's when you were on board. were they any good.:)"

The names were Romanoff and Snanon I think and they were just OK in my book

Archived