Where to stay in Mobile before cruise?

TX Realtor

I believe the Radisson Admiral Semmes Hotel has a stay and cruise package - its a nice hotel just a few blocks from the cruise terminal.

Here is their local number: (251) 432-8000

I called and checked online as well and they are sold out! They did tell me that I can pay $25 to park my car there during cruise. I just need another place to stay the night before.

Lots of hotels along the interstates. Last Christmas, when we sailed on the Holiday, we stayed at the La Quinta on I-65 for $69/night. The first time we sailed on the Holiday, we stayed downtown in the Ramada which I would NOT recommend to anyone. Room was musty, mildewy-smelling and cleanliness was questionable. The terminal is so easy to get to, you could stay anywhere in/around Mobile and get to the ship with no problem.

The Daphne and the Malbis exit right off of I-10 are nice. They have lots of restaurants, a nice new mall, etc. It is less that 20 minutes to the cruise terminal and a straight shot west on 10. I am sure there are some hotels there. That area is really booming and almost everything is fairly new.

• 1 month later...

Archived