Mariner and Ice Show

Going on Mariner Western in Aug. Trying to figure out what days to make Chops and Portofino reservations that will not interfere with the nights that the Ice show is performed. Please can someone enlighten me :) Need all the help I can get...

I'm going on the Mariner (Eastern) on Aug. 19th and I asked this same question last week. The ice shows are held on Wednesday at 7:00 and 9:00 pm and Friday (formal night) at 5:00 and 7:00. The shows last for 1 hour. I was told to get in line early for the tickets to the show. If you're planning on making reservations for Portifinos, they have a Mystery Dinner on Tuesday night and it's best to make your reservation for Chop and Portifinos as soon as you get on the ship. I hope this information is helpful, it was very helpful to me.:o

If you make your specialty restaurant reservations at about the same time as your dinner seating, you won't have any problems making any of the shows! Your ice show times are based on your dinner seating times. There are several shows--but you only go to one!!!! All the shows are the same! They do several to accomodate all passengers! The ice show theater isn't as big as the main theater!

Wed and Thursday on Mairner on its last western (May 6th) cruise. You get bin line for tickets on monday morning at 9:00am and I was in a line that went down the hall up the steps and down another hall and I still had my tickets within 10 minutes. I picked up 9 tickets for the whole family. Hope this helps and don't get discouraged if there is a big line!

Archived