Panorama Deck

gzusnme

We stayed on the panorama deck this year and are hooked for life. You just go out the door and down some steps and you are at the lido pool and buffett. So very convenient. Also, not many rooms on this floor so it was very quiet. We loved it!

We are booked on the Conquest and couldn't decide between the Lido Deck or the Panorama Deck (same price, free upgrade). I wanted Panorama but DH wanted Lido (closer to coffee!). Opinions anyone? I can still switch.

We are booked on the Conquest and couldn't decide between the Lido Deck or the Panorama Deck (same price, free upgrade). I wanted Panorama but DH wanted Lido (closer to coffee!). Opinions anyone? I can still switch.

I stayed in cabin 1039 on the Panorama Deck on the Conquest last year (Sept) and LOVED that location! I am going on the Triumph this Sept and requested the exact same cabin because we loved the location soooooo much!

I stayed in cabin 1039 on the Panorama Deck on the Conquest last year (Sept) and LOVED that location! I am going on the Triumph this Sept and requested the exact same cabin because we loved the location soooooo much!

Thanks. Question for ya... for DH to maneuver his way to coffee on the Lido deck, is it that big of a deal to be up one level from the Lido deck? To me, it seems just as easy, since you'd have to make your way through the crowds by the pool area on the Lido deck. Am I over-thinking this? :rolleyes:

I am thinking that the Panorama deck is an upgrade over the Lido for a reason, so I'm guessing it's the preferred place to be.

Thanks. Question for ya... for DH to maneuver his way to coffee on the Lido deck, is it that big of a deal to be up one level from the Lido deck? To me, it seems just as easy, since you'd have to make your way through the crowds by the pool area on the Lido deck. Am I over-thinking this? :rolleyes:

I am thinking that the Panorama deck is an upgrade over the Lido for a reason, so I'm guessing it's the preferred place to be.

We never had any problems. You basically walk out the door and down a couple of steps and you are there. If you stay on the Lido deck you tend to have alot of people wondering around and being loud with the pool right outside, but with the Panorama deck all you see is people that actually have cabins on that deck and its really quiet.

If its a oceanview, take the spa deck with the floor to ceiling windows. Its easy to go down one deck to me, we were going up to the spa from lido and could run up and down easily.

Hi Firefly333... it's actually a balcony. This is our 4th cruise... we've always been midship before and never gave the Lido deck any thought before. But with this free upgrade, I guess I want to pick the best cabin while we have the chance (don't sail til January 2008 so there's plenty to pick from).

We never had any problems. You basically walk out the door and down a couple of steps and you are there. If you stay on the Lido deck you tend to have alot of people wondering around and being loud with the pool right outside, but with the Panorama deck all you see is people that actually have cabins on that deck and its really quiet.

Okay, I never thought about the noise. I'm thinking now that I should definitely call my PVP and switch from Lido to Panorama. BTW, not that it much matters since it's only twenty minutes out of my whole life, lol, but how many decks down did you have to hike for the lifeboat drill?

Okay, I never thought about the noise. I'm thinking now that I should definitely call my PVP and switch from Lido to Panorama. BTW, not that it much matters since it's only twenty minutes out of my whole life, lol, but how many decks down did you have to hike for the lifeboat drill?

Honestly I don't remember. I don't remember it being bad or anything so I wouldn't let that make your decision. The Conquest is awesome. I LOVED that ship!

I posted about Panorama 1061 on Victory - on our next cruise we stayed in Lido 9287 on Conquest. The only noise we had in that cabin was from someone in the next cabin on one night - no noise from the hallway or the outside Lido deck. There really weren't very many people wandering through the cabin area - most of them went right to the elevators and stairs without walking right by cabins. Having said that, there isn't that much difference between Panorama and Lido when it comes to going to the buffet - there's a few more steps involved when you're on Panorama, that's all.

The lifeboat drill is on deck 4. The hike down isn't bad, but the hike back up afterward can be slow.

I posted about Panorama 1061 on Victory - on our next cruise we stayed in Lido 9287 on Conquest. The only noise we had in that cabin was from someone in the next cabin on one night - no noise from the hallway or the outside Lido deck. There really weren't very many people wandering through the cabin area - most of them went right to the elevators and stairs without walking right by cabins. Having said that, there isn't that much difference between Panorama and Lido when it comes to going to the buffet - there's a few more steps involved when you're on Panorama, that's all.

The lifeboat drill is on deck 4. The hike down isn't bad, but the hike back up afterward can be slow.

Kathy, thanks very much for this info. We are in Lido 9258 on Conquest and some friends are in 9238. Since you've stayed on both decks, do you think I should call our PVP and have her bump us up a deck to Panorama? (Free upgrade, same price). Thanks.

Has anyone stayed on the Panorama Deck of the Victory? How is it? We will be in room 1016.
We stayed in cabin 1023 a couple of years ago and liked the location. Like others have said you're close to the Lido deck, but there aren't a lot of cabins in that area so not as much foot traffic.

Have a great cruise.... we enjoyed the Victory.

John

Kathy, thanks very much for this info. We are in Lido 9258 on Conquest and some friends are in 9238. Since you've stayed on both decks, do you think I should call our PVP and have her bump us up a deck to Panorama? (Free upgrade, same price). Thanks.

With where you are right now on Lido, you have cabins both above and below you, which is good from a noise perspective. You may have cabins both above and below you on Panorama as well, and there are fewer cabins (so fewer people), but I don't know if there's any noise from the spa if you get a cabin under the spa (I can't imagine the spa is very noisy, though).

Archived