Majesty of the Seas Photos

Hi All,

Does anyone have photos of the Majesty; cabins, decks, Windjammer, Johnny Rockets etc to share? DD & I are booked for New Years Eve cruise and just wanted to see what the ship looked like from CC'ers perspective.

Share your comments also, looking for feedback about the ship, if my DD (14) will find enough to do and how your liked/didn't like the ship. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link to my review of the Majesty:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=554222

If you click on the webshots link in my signature there are a few pictures of the ship. There are also copies of the Compass, so you can check out scheduled activities.

If you do a search for majesty in this forum you will will find several recent reviews.

Bottom line is, we had a great time. It is a nice little getaway.

Hi All,

Does anyone have photos of the Majesty; cabins, decks, Windjammer, Johnny Rockets etc to share? DD & I are booked for New Years Eve cruise and just wanted to see what the ship looked like from CC'ers perspective.

Share your comments also, looking for feedback about the ship, if my DD (14) will find enough to do and how your liked/didn't like the ship. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I don't know how to upload pictures, but we just got back from Majesty on May 14, 2007. The refurbished ship is wonderful. The rooms of course are on the small size, but comfortable. We had a window, which I highly recommend especially with a child in tow. The service is great. Very helpful. I never have a complaint about the food though some people don't appreciate cruise food. :) There are pictures here on site that you can look at. I suggest that. As for your DD, I think if you get her involved with the young people activity, she will have plenty to do. My kids first went cruising at this age, and they were kept so busy by RCCL, we "never" saw them! If she likes soda and such, get her the bracelet (extra) for refills. I'm sure they will have extra things to do for the New Years Celebration. Just remember that this is not a huge ship, but you both will be entertained! We really enjoyed it. Have fun.

I'm sorry I don't know how to upload pictures, but we just got back from Majesty on May 14, 2007. The refurbished ship is wonderful. The rooms of course are on the small size, but comfortable. We had a window, which I highly recommend especially with a child in tow. The service is great. Very helpful. I never have a complaint about the food though some people don't appreciate cruise food. :) There are pictures here on site that you can look at. I suggest that. As for your DD, I think if you get her involved with the young people activity, she will have plenty to do. My kids first went cruising at this age, and they were kept so busy by RCCL, we "never" saw them! If she likes soda and such, get her the bracelet (extra) for refills. I'm sure they will have extra things to do for the New Years Celebration. Just remember that this is not a huge ship, but you both will be entertained! We really enjoyed it. Have fun.

Thanks so much for the info! I'm sure we will have a great time. Always interested in other CC'ers comments perspectives on the ships.

Archived