Serenade Balcony Question Cabin 9518

Is this a good balcony?

What are the pros and cons of the forward staterooms on deck 9?

I also noticed that on RCI's web site when you search for this stateroom it indicates that it is an aft cabin but the deck plans show otherwise. Looks like a bug in RCI's Find your stateroom feature.

If a cabin is in the "aft" third of the ship, it's considered aft! But--it's not the "aft" cabin that is sooooo coveted on these boards! The true "afts" overlook the wake of the ship and have larger than normal balconies. The ship is divided into 3rds. Forward, midships, and aft. I'm sure your balcony will be fine--they all are!

If a cabin is in the "aft" third of the ship, it's considered aft! But--it's not the "aft" cabin that is sooooo coveted on these boards! The true "afts" overlook the wake of the ship and have larger than normal balconies. The ship is divided into 3rds. Forward, midships, and aft. I'm sure your balcony will be fine--they all are!

Since the map of the ship says the cabin is the 10th from the front of the ship I am very certain that this is not an "aft" stateroom.

Not all cabins are created equal on the Radiance class since some have restricted views looking straight down at the water because of the lift boats. I guess that is my real question.

I found the cabin on RCI's site. It's on the forward section on the Starboard side. I was just wondering how the view down was.

I looked all over web shots but the only pictures they have are aft, and hump cabins. Appears nobody takes any pictures of forward cabins. LOL

Archived