Reims, France Hotel

Hello,

We are looking for a hotel in Reims for a couple of days in July this year. Has anyone stayed there and have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Linda

Hi Linda,

Sorry I can't answer your question, I haven't been there; but I noticed you are in Portage. I'm from Portage! Near Willowcreek Drive! Just wanted to say hello.

Mary

Thanks for the suggestion about TripAdvisor. I have been checking that one and it seems like the hotels that are available don't have very good reviews.

Mary - We lived on Airport Road just south of Central Ave. We sold the house almost 4 years ago. When did you leave?

Linda

Thanks for the suggestion about TripAdvisor. I have been checking that one and it seems like the hotels that are available don't have very good reviews.

Linda

Check out links below...it may help or not.I know there is a very $$$$ hotel in Reims as someone I knew in Paris stayed there,but I just cannot remember the name. Reims is really a lovely town and I would say the hotels are quite European,and if Americans per se gave a report they may not be favorable.Anyway,maybe Venere can help...also check out Slowtrav.

Hotel reservations - Venere.com

Slow Travel - Vacation rentals, villas, reviews, travel information for Europe

[quote name=

Mary - We lived on Airport Road just south of Central Ave. We sold the house almost 4 years ago. When did you leave?

Linda[/quote]

Linda - Oh so many many years ago,the early 80's was the last time I actually lived in Portage. I still visit family that live in the Valpo area. My grandparents home was on Irving Street and I always go by and look at the old house. I was there last in Nov 06. I'll be back for a wedding in July. The town has really grown over the years.

Good luck with your cruise to Europe. I'll keep watching to see how much fun you have.

Mary

Archived