Traveling on the Grandeur 5-27?? Beware..

For those of you traveling on the Grandeur tomorrow be warned about heavy traffic trying to get into downtown Baltimore. Not only is it Memorial Day weekend, but the NCAA lacrosse championships are being played at M&T Bank Stadium. They are expecting about 20,000 people at the stadium tomorrow. There is also an Orioles game at Camden Yards as well. (There should only be about 10,000 people there). There will be warnings posted on I-95 from the North and South.

Good luck.

For those of you traveling on the Grandeur tomorrow be warned about heavy traffic trying to get into downtown Baltimore. Not only is it Memorial Day weekend, but the NCAA lacrosse championships are being played at M&T Bank Stadium. They are expecting about 20,000 people at the stadium tomorrow. There is also an Orioles game at Camden Yards as well. (There should only be about 10,000 people there). There will be warnings posted on I-95 from the North and South.

Good luck.

I think the lacrosse game is Monday. Semis are today - Sat.

It doesn't matter WHAT is going on around town--over holidays, traffic in the Baltimore/Washington area is totally gridlocked--just like a parking lot! Leave LOTS of extra time! All it takes is 1 fender-bender or someone tapping their brakes to tie up the roads for HOURS!!!!!

Hi, We flew in today and had no trouble getting to the Embassy Suites Airport.

We had a choice of staying here or in Baltimore near Camden Yards, and chose to stay at the Embassy Suites to hopefully minimize disruptions.

We shall see -- and thanks for the warning. :-)

I think the lacrosse game is Monday. Semis are today - Sat.

The finals for DII and DIII are tomorrow. That is why there will only be about 20,000. The D I final is on Monday and that will bring about 50,000.

Archived