2009 Mediterranean Schedule - M Class

Igggy

They JUST released 2008 about 4 weeks ago. I don't imagine 2009 will be out until the same time next year. I imagine they will have at least one M class ship there. If Solstice doesn't go to Europe, they'd probably have two M class.

I just looked at your post again and saw that you specified Mediterranean, and not just Europe in General. typically they have an M class in the North/Baltic, and an M class in the Med. Check out their 2008 itineraries. I doubt they will change THAT much. Although, the Europe/Med market has been becoming increasingly popular.

If so, any idea when the schedule might be released?

Cheers

2009 Med itineraries should be released around April/May 2008 if the past few years are of any indication.

Thanks to those that replied. One more question. Is there a way to receive some kind of notification when schedules are released?

Unless you work in the industry (i.e. you're a TA) then by far the best way to get prompt notification of new schedules is to lurk here on cruisecritic! They were posted here within minutes of being released, and many days before I received any notification from Celebrity themselves.

Archived