Back from Sovereign...here is my review

We just returned on 5/26 from the SOS. If you had a refillable soda card/mug, they were filled from 2liter bottles of Coke products, but I did not see individuals with the bottles. It was in the Windjammer that we saw the cart where you could get refills from the staff.

Thank you for that review. We will be taking the SOS in late October which will be our first cruise. After reading some of the comments on the board where people rate the ships, I was getting very uneasy about the SOS there were so many negative comments. Now I can stop being nervous. Loved the pictures, too.

We did not have shelves in the closet, so it was easiest to live out of our suitcases which fit under the table between the two beds. .

We had both the OV and a inside. One of my objections to the inside was the lack of shelves or drawer space for clothes and stuff. No shelf in our closet in the inside, but the OV had both shelves in the closet AND it had a small two drawer dresser in the corner with deep enough drawers you could put your clothes in there.

I didnt like having to haul out the suitcases each time and wouldnt get another inside cabin on the SOV unless I didnt have the money to upgrade.

Archived