today is Tuesday - where are the Happy Hour Specials???

where can I find the link? DH and I are looking at a cruise for next Feb. I know that is probable not on any list yet, but just want to get some sites bookmarked so he can watch them too. :)

Thank you.

Guest nhrich

The Royal Caribbean Sales Event (formerly Happy Hour) has been going on since Friday. No new event that's only for today. The specials are now listed on the regular RCCL website.

How do they determine the residence rate? I noticed TX is on several sailings. I always thought we just didn't get one, thinking they were for residents for the state of the port but apparently that is not the case.

From what I understand the resident rate is for those that live in what ever state is being offered the special rate, not the port state. I live in Maine and we get the special rate sometimes.

This weekend they had a Memorial Weekend sales event that finished tuesday, so I imagine they didn't run the happy hour this week. The memorial special was great, got a d2 balcony on Adventure July 22nd for $1672, check the website now it's over $3000:D :D

Guest nhrich
From what I understand the resident rate is for those that live in what ever state is being offered the special rate, not the port state. I live in Maine and we get the special rate sometimes.

That's correct...it's residency state.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Archived