Explorer of the seas Crown & Kettle

Just back from EOS May11th - 20th we had the time of our lives my wife and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary on the ship and we could not have asked for any better place other than to celebrate on this ship, there was so much to do I just wanted to let you all know that the Bartenders over at the crown and Kettle are by far top notch..There service was outstanding if you ever get to go on the EOS make sure you stop in and say hello to Kevin,Henry and Latoya.. Henry will show you a few tricks a night that will keep you guessing,Kevin will charm the ladies and Latoya is just great.. what service and oh yeah MarkB if he's there don't miss his show you wont regret it, he will have you rocking untill wee hrs of the am... well thats all I wanted to share with you all.. If you go and anyone of them is still there please tell them that Steve & Sharon from Boston says hello.. take care and Happy Cruising:)

Softtail,

Were You One Of The Bikers On This Cruise? If So, We Saw You All Get Off In Bermuda, But We Didn't See You Get Off Anywhere Else.

Did You Guys Get Off On The Other Islands?

Bruce And Millie(trvlmil)

Archived