Anyone take a Limo from upstate N.Y. to Red Hook?

dp315

There are 4 couples going on the 10/20/07 Crown Princess out of Red Hook. We were wondering if anyone has taken a limo and who you used. We thought it would get our cruise off to a great start not worring about traffic or missing turns etc. We live off exit 19 on the NY thruway(Kingston). Thanks for any help you can give us.

I'm kind of in the same boat you are (Crown 8/28/07). I'm looking for a limo company as well, but I'm in the North Bronx.

What I would do is start looking at limo's that do weddings, and then ask them if they do transports to the cruise terminals.

Hey neighbors, we live in orange county exit 20 off Rt 17 and I work in the north Bronx at Montefiore. We are flying out of LGA in August for our cruise. We are leaving Rockland County to LGA and the limo is $155 each way including tolls and taxes NOT tips...:))

Hey neighbors, we live in orange county exit 20 off Rt 17 and I work in the north Bronx at Montefiore. We are flying out of LGA in August for our cruise. We are leaving Rockland County to LGA and the limo is $155 each way including tolls and taxes NOT tips...:))

Hi neighbor...

I was wondering where you park your car. I'm leaving from Newark and trying to make it as easy as possible, as our trip is supposed to be one for major relaxation. We're just on the Orange/Ulster line, hubby works in Goshen.

Can't help with the parking thing...we are parking at moms and leaving from her house. But I have left my car at both Kennedy and Newark with the car parking there. AviStar has a web site that lets you reserve parking plus has discount coupons. We have been very satisfied with those services..My hubby works for the FDNY and was worried at first but since it came highly recommended we tried it and it was great. They shuttle you to and pick you up after. Hope that helps some:)

I have an AWESOME limo company that I use for many things. They have contracts all over the country. And, I'll be using them for personal business when we take our NCL Dawn cruise from NYC in 2 weeks. We decided to get a limo from the hotel to the cruise ship in order to surprise my in-laws (in their 80's and this cruise will likely be their last "Hoo-Rah." Email me and I'll send you the contact info: richardsjls@hotmail.com

This company has bent over backwards for me every time I've used them. And, the prices are very reasonable.

Archived