Wwwhhhhhooooo

Just booked Liberty of the seas for 21 July 2007.

I was able to get a center bump 7340 (at least it looks that way on the deck plan) on level 7. Didn't think that was too bad for 7 weeks out !!!

Not all that is left if to count !!!

Where is Labadee?

Labadee is a beautiful peninsula that RCL uses as their private island. They have a buffet style bbq set up for lunch (no charge) gorgeous beaches, a shopping area set up by the locals. Paradise!!!

This is the beginning of my pictures for Labadee keep going to see more pictures of the island.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2615652010086811290ZxzZNv

We just booked on a special - E2 cabin for 1699pp inc. port charges, taxes and prepaid gratuities. In 2005 we did 14 nights - 7 on princess and 7 on carnival - that was just a little too long for us. This time we will cruise for 7 and then travel on land, prob. Las Vegas !!!!

Labadee is a beautiful peninsula that RCL uses as their private island. They have a buffet style bbq set up for lunch (no charge) gorgeous beaches, a shopping area set up by the locals. Paradise!!!

Is Labadee like Coco Cay in that you hear about it yet never get to see it?..lol..We really wanted to see Coco Cay and didn't get to go there on our cruise :(

This is the beginning of my pictures for Labadee keep going to see more pictures of the island. Thank you..I am going to check them out!!

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2615652010086811290ZxzZNv

Veryhotred, The July 21st sailing is Eastern itinerary...we have a D2 balcony midship deck 9, it cost about 1500, w/o port charges...pretty reasonable we thought
Is that a person??

We just booked on a special - E2 cabin for 1699pp inc. port charges, taxes and prepaid gratuities. In 2005 we did 14 nights - 7 on princess and 7 on carnival - that was just a little too long for us. This time we will cruise for 7 and then travel on land, prob. Las Vegas !!!!
Wow..a lot more than I had expected yet it is a longer cruise and nice ports, ty for the info!!

Okay I just looked Sue's pics.....I WANT TO GO TO LABADEE!!!!!!!!! Wow, it is gorgeous!!! And Aruba??!! I will take that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...take me away...I want to book my next cruise, now if I just had some $$$$$

Labadee is nice and full of history. We went jet skiing there and had a blast. That excursion was well worth it for us since we'd never been jet skiing before. The barbecue was awesome. This was where I had learned the secret behind RCL's corn on the cob - a touch of cinnamon and vanilla!

Labadee was one of the stopovers for Columbus. We saw his landing site.

While the people in Labadee are a bit friendly, they are rather a bit poor and gratefully (politely) accept tips of any kind. One kid wanted to take a picture of our family with our camera for us and I slipped him a couple of bucks. Another kid came out on a boat offering to sell us trinkets, but he was shooed away by the jet ski tour guide.

Archived