Mariner, OS#1630 obstructed?

Mariner of the seas - Anyone stayed in this Owners Suite cabin? Looking at the deck plan it is beside the first hump cabin......so it appears looking forward that there may be an obstructed view??? please can anyone tell me if this is correct or not? thanks.

None of the suites have obstructions! Does it say it's obstructed on the deck plans??? True, you may not be able to see the very front of the ship, but there should be nothing block any of your available view. Obstructions are generally things like lifeboats or window washing equipment. Enjoy your cabin!

We had cabin OS 1330(same location on the other side of the ship)...no obstruction and you can see pretty far out.........I have some pics,I can email you,if you'd like.....

Cabins with "obstructed views" are those that have something blocking the view when you look straight out from the cabin or balcony. Not being able to see down the entire length of the ship is not considered to be "obstructed". If it were, the only cabins without an obstructed view would be those in the center of the hump.

Thanks for your input so far...

Parrothead, I would love to see some pics.....I guess it looks partially obstructed as this cabin is right before the next cabin that is on the hump, so I thought looking forward I would not be able to see far in that direction because the next door cabin balcony juts out....

Archived