CL Smoke free ??

I am a non-smoker and very allergic/hate it!...I am seriously hoping this area at least is non-smoking? any other areas on the Mariner that are smoke free.....? Is the solarium? Are there designated sides of the ship for smoke free, like on Celebrity? Thanks.

You have made my day/cruise!!! thank you!!!!

I`m glad.:) I don`t like the smoke as well and it really never was an issue on one of RC`s ships. Enjoy your cruise and a wonderful smoke-free Royal Promenade!

Unfortunately a negative to this issue - last Feb. on the Vision there was a terrible smoke smell in the hall around our cabin which permeated cabin. I reported it because I too suffer from asthma and was very uncomfortable. They told me there was nothing they could do about people smoking in their cabins but they sprayed our cabin and said they did something to our air conditioner which helped. We still smelled smoke in our hallway, and although the cabin improved it was never perfect.

Unfortunately a negative to this issue - last Feb. on the Vision there was a terrible smoke smell in the hall around our cabin which permeated cabin. I reported it because I too suffer from asthma and was very uncomfortable. They told me there was nothing they could do about people smoking in their cabins but they sprayed our cabin and said they did something to our air conditioner which helped. We still smelled smoke in our hallway, and although the cabin improved it was never perfect.

Unfortunately, this is common and will only be solved when RCCL bans smoking in cabins.

That is not nice at all. It seems, that I was lucky to smell sometimes the smoke in the hallways but never in my cabin. I hope this will never happen.

Archived