Cruising on a Miracle--TODAY!!!!!!

Sandi149

Well folks, my time is here. It's my turn now. :D The cab is coming in a few hours to take us to the terminal. We are all packed. I double and triple checked the list and I'm hoping that we have everything that we need. We are so ready for this cruise. Finally a cruise that actually goes "somewhere" instead of "nowhere"......LOL!!!! :p I am so excited. Can you tell? LOL!!!!

I want to thank everyone here for being so helpful and nice to me and answering all of my questions. You guys are great. :)

I will write a full review when I get back.

Have a great week everyone. :D

Bill Evans said that we are going to get another down pour around now for the morning commute. It should clear up a little and a shower this afternoon. I think and hope you will be alright.

Hey, get a fun drink and the heck with the weather.

You have to let us know what time you arrived at the pier and how it was boarding. We are going in August and want to arrive as early as possible but would hate to wait hours. When are you planning on arriving?

Enjoy

Well folks, my time is here. It's my turn now. :D The cab is coming in a few hours to take us to the terminal. We are all packed. I double and triple checked the list and I'm hoping that we have everything that we need. We are so ready for this cruise. Finally a cruise that actually goes "somewhere" instead of "nowhere"......LOL!!!! :p I am so excited. Can you tell? LOL!!!!

I want to thank everyone here for being so helpful and nice to me and answering all of my questions. You guys are great. :)

I will write a full review when I get back.

Have a great week everyone. :D

Sandi;

You have a wonderful trip!!! I am looking froward to your review.!!

I wish I was going with you instead of driving up to Green Bay WI to pick up freight:(

Tell Enrique from Music Boardwalk Mark from the Chicago gang on the Feb 11th cruise says hi, and that I REALLY enjoyed their music.

Tell him to play Freebird

Bill Evans said that we are going to get another down pour around now for the morning commute. It should clear up a little and a shower this afternoon. I think and hope you will be alright.

Hey, get a fun drink and the heck with the weather.

You have to let us know what time you arrived at the pier and how it was boarding. We are going in August and want to arrive as early as possible but would hate to wait hours. When are you planning on arriving?

Enjoy

Yeah the weathermen said that most of the rain will be in the morning which is ok. Hoping it will clear up tonight.

I plan on arriving at the terminal around 10:30 or 11. Depending on how the traffic is. I only live about 20 minutes from the terminal, if there is no traffic which we all know doesn't exist here in NY....LOL!!!! So it will probably take me an hour at least. Mondays and rain during rush hour do not mix very well.

I will let you know everything when we get back. I will be posting a full and detailed review.

Sandi;

You have a wonderful trip!!! I am looking froward to your review.!!

I wish I was going with you instead of driving up to Green Bay WI to pick up freight:(

Tell Enrique from Music Boardwalk Mark from the Chicago gang on the Feb 11th cruise says hi, and that I REALLY enjoyed their music.

Tell him to play Freebird

Thanks Mark. :D

I will give Enrique the email from Mary and tell him you both said hi.

Have a great week.

Thanks Kathy. :)

Can you give me the link to the webcam....the one I have doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks.

Sandi, have a great cruise. I know how long you have been waiting for this. I just checked the web cam and do not see any ships in port.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/USindex.html

I clicked on the Pied Piper cam and usually you can see the ships. Not sure if it there is a dock to the left out of the web cam view.

Sandi, have a great cruise. I know how long you have been waiting for this. I just checked the web cam and do not see any ships in port.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/USindex.html

I clicked on the Pied Piper cam and usually you can see the ships. Not sure if it there is a dock to the left out of the web cam view.

Thanks Gordon. :D

I also checked that camera but it's filled with rain drops so maybe thats why we can't see it. I sure hope that the ship will arrive back in NY in time for me.:p

Thanks Gordon. :D

I also checked that camera but it's filled with rain drops so maybe thats why we can't see it. I sure hope that the ship will arrive back in NY in time for me.:p

Sandi, check the Pied Piper cam. I just saw her go by on the Wired New York cam.

Sandi:

I wish you such great fun. I'll be thinking about you all week, look at my watch and wonder where your at and what your getting into.:D

Enjoy Music Boardwalk and metion me as another new fan boarding Miracle soon to seem them also.

Are you going to post anything while your on the Miracle or just do review when you return?

Cassandra

Sandi:

I wish you such great fun. I'll be thinking about you all week, look at my watch and wonder where your at and what your getting into.:D

Enjoy Music Boardwalk and metion me as another new fan boarding Miracle soon to seem them also.

Are you going to post anything while your on the Miracle or just do review when you return?

Cassandra

Thanks Cassandra. :D

Probably just going to post a review when we come back.

Archived