What time to embark?

aprildawnmwc

get there as close to 10:30 am as you can...you'll get a number probally 2 (1's go to Platinum members and Suite guests) This will get you on board almost immediately. You'll have drink in your hand by 12 if all goes well with the prior disembaration.

Alternatively don't go to the port until around 1:30 and there will be no line up and you'll walk right onboard. I used to arrive late morning and stand in line for an hour, but last time didn't arrive at the dock until 1:30 and was in my cabin by 1:45.

not that getting there at 1:30 is a bad idea, but there is a lounge to wait in if you get there early...it does fill up.....I guess what we've learned is not to get there between 11 and 1 or you'll be standing in the hot sun.

Get there before 10:30 or after 1:30

A lounge ? What if you get there at 8:30 ?

not that getting there at 1:30 is a bad idea, but there is a lounge to wait in if you get there early...it does fill up.....I guess what we've learned is not to get there between 11 and 1 or you'll be standing in the hot sun.

Get there before 10:30 or after 1:30

First, skip the shuttle and have the hotel call a taxi. Go around 10:30. We arrived then and there were about 150 people ahead of us. They opened the doors around 11:45...As we entered through the doors, I looked back and all I could see was a sea of people waiting to board. Go early, enjoy exploring the ship before it is packed. :D

A lounge ? What if you get there at 8:30 ?

We're not talking cocktails, couched and music here. Just a simple place to sit dowm. I remember juice, water, and coffee.....There are probally less than 200 seats, after that you line up and stand up outside. I'm not sure what time the porters arrive but 8 is way too early and not neccessary, 10-10:30 will do you fine....if you get there at 11 I can see you waiting outside so after 11 you might as well wait till 2. And yes...get a taxi

Well with all that I'm rolling in with, I'll make it a cocktail lounge, LOL

But yeah, I figured that it was just a sit down place.... But I'm not gonna fry in the hot sun, I'll think I'll get there as late as I can check out of my hotel room.

We're not talking cocktails, couched and music here. Just a simple place to sit dowm. I remember juice, water, and coffee.....There are probally less than 200 seats, after that you line up and stand up outside. I'm not sure what time the porters arrive but 8 is way too early and not neccessary, 10-10:30 will do you fine....if you get there at 11 I can see you waiting outside so after 11 you might as well wait till 2. And yes...get a taxi

Well with all that I'm rolling in with, I'll make it a cocktail lounge, LOL

But yeah, I figured that it was just a sit down place.... But I'm not gonna fry in the hot sun, I'll think I'll get there as late as I can check out of my hotel room.

remind me to cruise with you the next time!!!!and I'll get the first round!

We like to arrive early as well .... 10:30 AM-ish.

In April we were able to wait (seated) indoors with the #3 group and it only took a matter of minutes to check in once they started the process.

Otherwise, the other posters are right - arrive after 1:30. :)

Enjoy the CB - she's such a terrific ship!

Archived