QM2 web cam,...stuck again

clay1234

Would it be possible to ask Cunard to get their web cam service from somewhere else? They don't even have a decent camera angle on QM2, but that's the camera-aimer's fault, not the service. But still...

Costa's are good, because you get a relatively big picture plus! there are both forward and aft-facing cameras. Crystal's pictures are so big and clear you almost feel you are there, wherever there is.

Try them and I think you'll agree! ;)

I'm always a little disappointed with the cunard webcams - they don't tell you where they are or where they are going & the view never seems that great - I like the P+O ones - you can even see all of them together

http://www.pocruises.com/webcams/all-ships.aspx

Karen

Matthew and Peter are getting their money's worth (and their time travel),

at 4:07 PM EDT (20:07 GMT) June 9, 2007, the QM2 bridge cam said they were at Vigo, Spain, on May 08 2007 16:25 GMT. If so, they have plenty of time to write us a lot more. Of course, we shall have already have received it last month. Perhaps they should just ask that helpful officer to go kick the web cam again. Please.

Paul

Would it be possible to ask Cunard to get their web cam service from somewhere else? They don't even have a decent camera angle on QM2, but that's the camera-aimer's fault, not the service. But still...

Costa's are good, because you get a relatively big picture plus! there are both forward and aft-facing cameras. Crystal's pictures are so big and clear you almost feel you are there, wherever there is.

Try them and I think you'll agree! ;)

It's a function of where they are on the respective bridges.

In both ships the camera is out of the way. That's probably a good thing for navigation.

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...
The QE2 webcam seems to be stuck today: it still seems to be 5.47 at Geiranger. Perhaps it is her form of protest.

Maybe she's planning on hiding in Norway and avoid going to Dubai. LOL

i was being silly.

Archived