?Booking Spa questions Crown

CMM

I am confused as to how the reserving spa treatments is done. I read that it is cheaper on port days, but the princess web site where you reserve this does not show a price difference. I was looking into a hot stone massage.

Do you have to wait for an advertised special to get cheaper rates.

Also I do not see the Razul listed. Is that something that must be booked onboard? Has anyone done this on the Crown? Again would it be cheaper on a port day?

Thanks for any help.

Judging by my cruise last year on the Crown, there was no discount for regular spa treatments on port days. What they did offer were specials on port days that were actually pretty good deals if you liked what they offered. They were packages of 2 or 3 mini treatments for $79-$99. Those were only offered on board.

I'd be very surprised if a hot stone massage was offered at a discount at any time.

If there's no price or description for rasul it could be because the ship doesn't have a rasul room. Off hand I don't remember if they did.

I never pre-reserve spa treatments. I always take the spa tour when I boardto check out the facilities and see what's offered and then decide what I want to do. Sometimes I book right after the tour or I also check the next day's Patter every night to see what specials are offered for the next day and call early in the morning for a reservation.

I've never had a problem getting a treatment at a convienient time for me and I usually do 2 or 3 every cruise.

Hi CMM

I have prebooked a massage for our cruise on the Crown. I booked it for the second sea day. I will check out the spa when I board, see the port specials and then decide. This way I can always switch if I like something better or add more. I, at least know, I will have one appt w/ a massage that I want and a time that I want. Once an appt is made you must cancel at least 24 hours in advance, so this is covered by doing the second sea day.

HAve fun deciding!:)

Archived