Water Way of the Czars

mingojr

Viking's Surkov, Moscow to St Petes 8/15/07 any one else on board. Flights booked on Lufthasa, they assigned seats from DFW to FRA. From FRA to Moscow, they told me I had to get my seat assignment at FRA airport. Do I get seat assignment at gate, or do I have to go out side of passport control thru customs?

Mingo

At DFW you should be able to get boarding passes thru to Moacow and probably a seat assignment at that time. When we fly from St Louis we do not have seat assignments for flights in Europe before we arrive at the airport here, but we have always gotten boarding passes and seat assignments all the way through when we check in.

If you do not, get them at the boarding gate in Frankfurt.

I agree,when you check in at your home airport your luggage will be checked through to Moscow and you will be able to get seat assignments at that time for all your outgoing flights.

We will be connecting in Frankfurt for a flight to Budapest in July.I guess the Frankfurt airport is a big hub for ongoing Europe flights.I heard it is a big mess! Guess I'll find out.:eek:

We will be going thru Frankfurt in a few weeks, as we have the last few years, twice on our way to Budapest, a wonderful city. It is not too bad, especially if you don't have to go through security, and have time for your connection. It usually runs smoothly, so don't worry too much.

Archived