Mah Jongg?

NJ2FL

Going to Alaska...on Princess. Never cruised Princess before. I understand there is a card or game room. Are there Mah Jongg sets? How does one find people to play with if there are?

;)

thanks

Going to Alaska...on Princess. Never cruised Princess before. I understand there is a card or game room. Are there Mah Jongg sets? How does one find people to play with if there are?

;)

thanks

at first glance, the topic seemed a bit obscene.:D

When we did the SE Asia cruise this summer aboard the Pacific Princess, there seemed to be a mah jong game being played every time I walked into the library (I was working on the communal jigsaw puzzle). When in doubt, I would take along your favorite set, set up in the library and see if you get a nibble. It could have just been the venue, but there were lots of people playing.

Charlie

On all the Princess ships my folks have been on there have been Mah Jongg sets. My mother and sister love playing Mah Jongg.

What cruise will you be on? We're on the Dawn Princess to Alaska leaving July 20th and my sister and mom are looking for Mah Jongg players.

Jackie

There have been 5+ nice Mah Jongg sets in the lower bookcases in the card room on the Star, Golden and Coral Princess. So I assume there are sets on all the ships. My girlfriend and I sat by the pool (aft) with the tiles set up and we always found someone to join us. We brought along the cards ( 4 old ones) as there are no cards available. We met some nice people.We are going on Caribbean Princess in November and hope to find some more players on that cruise.

Kathy

Archived