Weird gap in Millennium's Down Under schedule

florisdekort

Hello,

Does anybody knows what Millennium will be doing between November 1, 2008 (first arrival in Auckland from Honolul) and November 23 (first cruise from Auckland to Sydney)? There is a weird 22-night gap in the schedule, and 22 nights does not fit with for example 2 additional 14-night cruises to/from Sydney... Drydock down under?! 22-night all around Australia cruise?

Best Regards,

Floris

Both are code red - no open to sell

Nov 2 - 12n Auckland to Syd

nov 14 - 9n Syd to Auck

We've been trying to book the Nov 2nd cruise since the 2008/09 dates were opened, with no result yet. I don't know what's up with those dates, but it's starting to look like they are doing something else during that period - maybe a full charter or a drydock? I'll be interested to find out.

Lisa

Hi Florisdecort

I remember you from posts on the Infinity Alaskan cruise that was cancelled last year...& thought you might be interested in a Millennium Cruise in May 08. So I did a search on you!! It's a R/T from S.F. to Alaska...a 14 day cruise...I thought you might be interested in it since I remember that you were in S.F. ...maybe want to try this cruise to replace that canceled Infinty. It is from May 5 ..08 til May 19..08....check it out.

Gator Mom :-)

It's indeed odd. When onboard the Century just in May, we looked into these 2 voyages and they were bookable at that time. We even did get quotation on these 2 particular voyages.

Could it be a charter ?

I've been waiting too. When the bookings opened for HNL-AUK I booked with the intent to take AUK-SYD thereafter. X told me it wasn't open for sailing at this time and speculated that perhaps they were still working out arrangements with ports of call for contracts. hmmmmmmm. Well, they've got my $900 deposit and if they don't come up w/something by my next billing cycle I"m seriously considering cancelling the HNL-AUK sailing b'c I don't want to sail all the way there and then not be able to sail AUK-SYD portion!

it stinks that they're keeping us in the dark.

Archived